Open your business to the European markets.
Sell to the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain through the largest internet trading website – Amazon.
Gonito offers a comprehensive service of your business from registration your account on Amazon through the sales process management and the relationship with your customers after the payment.
We do not charge any fixed fees, we offer a commission based on the results achieved.
Contact us for further details of the offer and to open your business to new markets in Europe.
Positioning the store
a. set the terms of cooperation, the scope of tasks and responsibilities
b. formalize cooperation – signing contracts:
- cooperation agreement
- confidentiality agreement
- The power of attorney (Amazon, foreign currency account)
a. Registration of the client’s account on Amazon
b. Registration of foreign currency accounts
a. Opening of the selected target markets (British, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
b. Preparation of the multilingual shop offers on Amazon
c. Preparation of multilingual product pages
d. Support and determination of pricing and promotions
e. Support and preparation of the logistics process
f. Placement of offers and products in selected target markets
a. Support customer account (current orders, payments, returns, complaints, warranty)
b. Service buyers (multilingual services – telephone, mail, dispute resolution, mediation, legal conflicts)
c. Administrative support (contact with the different departments Amazon)
- Placing the order by the buyer
- Amazon withdraws funds from the buyer (credit card) and blocks the funds on your Amazon account
- We send the order and transport choice to the customer
- The client sends the goods and gives us the waybill number
- We confirm your shipping
- We outsource the transfer from your Amazon customer account currency
- The client decides on his own at which point to make the transfer of funds from currency account to your bank account (client access only)
Keeping in touch with the buyer after sending the goods.
a. Shipment tracking
b. Taking care of complaints, warranties, returns, exchanges, withdraw from transaction
c. Conflict resolution, mediation
d. Acquiring ratings and reviews from buyers
e. Maintaining a proper accounts condition